A trust that seeks to achieve growing levels of income from across the world, alongside the potential for capital growth.
What does the Trust do?
The Trust aims to provide investors with a high and regular stream of income that we aim to grow. The investment managers create a concentrated portfolio of high-quality, global companies, purchased at attractive valuations and held for the long term.
Why this Trust?
Aimed at investors who seek an equity-focused income stream, with below-average volatility and an emphasis on absolute returns.
Please follow the link below for further information:
The Trust aims to achieve rising income and long-term capital growth. Investments are in a balanced portfolio of global equities.
- An actively managed global equity income strategy with a focus on generating low-volatility returns.
- The portfolio is constructed without reference to benchmarks and with careful consideration of the absolute risk posed by each investment.
- The Trust invests primarily in global equities but may also invest in investment companies, real estate investment trusts, collective investment schemes and warrants.
- Derivatives may be used for the purposes of efficient portfolio management which includes the hedging of currency risk.
- The Trust operates a strict discount control policy which seeks to ensure that the shares trade at, or close to, net asset value at all times.
- The Trust currently uses leverage however this is limited to 20% of the Trust’s net asset value.