Assistant Fund Manager
30th May 2001
The Trojan Fund aims to achieve capital preservation and growth in real terms over the long term.
- An active asset allocation strategy is used to capture a wide range of performance, also to diversify risk.
- It can invest in equities, bonds, index-linked bonds, preference shares and precious metals.
- It invests mostly in UK and overseas equities and fixed interest securities, and also in collective investment schemes and money market instruments.
- The equity weighting can range from 0% when we are very cautious, up to 100% when we are very optimistic.
- Within the equity portfolio, the Fund invests in 25 to 45 UK and overseas companies.
- The cash weighting is an active allocation decision, and can range from 0% to 50%.
If you would like to invest in the Trojan Fund, please contact Capita Financial on 0845 608 0950 www.capitafinancial.co.uk
Click this link to find out How to Invest.
This fund is now closed to new investors but will remain open to all existing shareholders.